Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Expectation After Graduation

I think everyone wishes to have bright future, I mean a job with high salary. As a student I also set my goals for my future. So in my opinion, I hope I can be a dentist or a nutritionist after I graduate from university. I chose those two job because I am from Science Department and they suit my senior High education background. And for the university education, I hope I can be accepted in Medical university in a notable government university.

      I want to be a dentist because when I go to the dentist, I can see that the job is not hard. It's in clean environment and I would be very glad if I could cure somebody's toothache or to put on braces to a child's teeth because I am wearing braces on my teeth, too. I would be very glad to see those children have bright smile.
     I also wish to be a nutritionist when I grow up because in my opinion, a nutritionist is very helpful to everyone who wants to have slim body or just to help someone to be healthy. And nowadays, nutritionists are needed by more and more people because many people now realize about health and healthy food. So nutritionists are needed to arrange the proper food intake someone needs regularly based on their weight. 
I hope my wish come true , and not only a dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment